Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Matcha chocolate truffles!

MMMmm. Another matcha dessert/snack, yummy yummy. These were so smooth and soft and I used dark chocolate for coating, which suited the matcha pretty well~ a lil bitter with more bitter? 




Matcha chocolate chips! I made them at the very start of my summer holiday after my A level exams, spent an hour+ dotting these chocolates!; holiday time preciously spent haha. about a few weeks later I finally have something to make with these choco chippies!; matcha chocolate truffles! mm. 


As you can see I didn't bother tempering the chocolate and even if I did it would have ended up looking the same anyways- fat bloom or sugar bloom? can't tell the difference~!


 Matcha ganache




Tried drawing faces and eventually I just gave up with the rest and just sprinkled matcha powder over, haha. Siblings decided to join in a draw one each too...the criss crossed one is without surprise by my biggest brother; the one who posses very little creativity (drawing/art wise). 




My mum also made a pandan cake~ two types of green flavours~ 



Possibly what I might be making next? -baking notes-

No comments:

Post a Comment